Cadbury + camera = cute



It’s been ages since I’ve used my camera (not counting last week’s trip to see the pups) so I took Cadbury to the little dog park here at the apartment complex to get some photos of him.



I’ve already got about 3.6 trillion* pics of him on my phone but I rarely get photos of him with my camera. Firstly, I don’t really want to lug a DSLR around with me when I take him for a walk, and secondly, my DSLR spent two happy years in Britain because I couldn’t be bothered carrying my camera bag onto the plane. I only brought it back to the US in November last year.

*This might be a slight exaggeration.


And not having used it in so long, it’s been a learning process just getting it into burst mode or changing the exposure level. Which are two of the things you need to know when trying to photograph your dog when he’s running around with a tennis ball in his gob.

But one of the things I came to hate about carrying a camera around everywhere is that you end up seeing so much amazing stuff (my niece and nephew, fireworks, waterfalls, the look on Flynn’s face at his surprise 40th birthday party) through a viewfinder. So here’s what you’re all here to see:






If this doesn’t get me a bunch of Facebook likes, nothing will.

Comments